Are you one of the coordinators of the prom planning committee? You have come to the right. This short article gives you ideas about prom themes. Let your ideas stand out and suggest some of these killer prom themes.
1) Cloud Nine: Decorate the place with moon, stars, soft clouds and dreamcatcher. Encourage participants to wear the characters in their dreams. Instead of using the traditional tables and chairs, use large pillows and bean bags as a place to sit.
2) Las Vegas Night: Turn the night into glitz and glam. Decorate the meeting place with card games, dice and paper money.
3) Under Sea Adventure: Fill the dance floor with colorful underwater experiences.
4) Glamorous Night: It's the best time to go on a red carpet and show off your gorgeous dress like a celebrity. Decorate the floor with stars with the names of the whole class.
5) A glittering night: Make the prom night more romantic with metal stars and flashing lights.
6) A Hawaiian Night to Remember: Add tropical flower arrangements and palm trees. Ask the disc jockey to play Luau tracks to encourage the class to dance.
7) Let Swing: Set the location with the 70's atmosphere as playing funky music and very colorful background.
8) The Jukebox: Decorate the site with the 50's theme. Let prom goers wear poodle skirts and boots socks.
9) Blast to the future: Use black lights and strobe lighting with digital music. Add hovercraft and silver robots to improve the prom room.
10) A Galactic Space: Have the place filled with meteorites or different planets.
11) The Forever Young: Blow up baby pictures of the whole class. You can hang it on the ceiling and put it on the walls. You can also have a game by identifying baby pictures.
12) Camelot's Magic Castle: Set up the site with the castle's background and moat. Encourage the class to wear clothes like King Arthur or Guinevere.
13) An Enchanted Forest: Set up the spot with flashing lights, trees, branches and magic elements.
14) Mask Night: Participants must have lavish costumes and masks.
15) Safari Adventure: Spice up the place by placing tents, a jeep and stuffed animals.
The first task to be a part of a committee committee is to come up with suggestions for prom-themes. Do not reuse themes from previous batches. Make the prom the night you organize more memorable by following any of the above themes. Here are some tips to consider when planning for the theme of the festival:
1) Ask for help from the student union to be part of the committee. They must be involved because this is their night. Most students have creative ideas to share.
2) The theme is your ultimate guide to choosing colors and materials to use to decorate the place. It is also your guide to choose food to be served. For example, the theme is one night in Paris. Serve dishes and appetizers in Paris.
3) The theme must represent the whole class.
4) It is best to check past themes in other parties for ideas and not to repeat them.